Site Scan API

Jump to solution
02-28-2022 10:04 AM
barrinatxe
New Contributor

Hi all!

I would like to export a hundred of images from my Site Scan account. I have manager organizazional permissions. I know there is an API to do it (https://sitescan-api.arcgis.com/api/v2/apidocs.html#section/Authentication) but I have a couple of questiosn regarding the process:

1. How can I get the authentication Token? I am typing the following in the command line (Windows) and I am getting an error: "Could not resolve host: $SITESCAN_API"

This is what I am typing: curl -X POST $SITESCAN_API/auth/session/api -u email:password

Where it says email, I introduce the email associated to Site Scan and where it says password, my password. 

2. Would it be possible to export data directly to Google Cloud without passing through my local machine? 

Any guidance on how to do it would be much appreciated! : )

Cheers,

Juan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor

Hi Juan, 

API access information is only available to customers on a Site Scan Custom Subscription. Please work through your administrator and Esri Account Manager to obtain further information on obtaining an API key. 

Through the API, it would be possible to export data directly to Google Cloud without passing through your local machine. 

Regards,
Nico 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor

Hi Juan, 

API access information is only available to customers on a Site Scan Custom Subscription. Please work through your administrator and Esri Account Manager to obtain further information on obtaining an API key. 

Through the API, it would be possible to export data directly to Google Cloud without passing through your local machine. 

Regards,
Nico 

0 Kudos