100.15 QML Samples Viewer download?

Jump to solution
03-31-2023 08:50 AM
Labels (2)
ChristopherSwingley
New Contributor II

I'm looking for the Windows QML Samples Viewer application for version 100.15, but all I can find is the 200 version. I find that I can most reliably create a Windows installer for my QML application if I use the DLL files (EsriCommonQt, libcrypto, libssl, etc.) and qml directory from the samples viewer when packaging my app.

Can anyone point me to where I can download it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tanner_Yould
Esri Contributor

Hi Christopher! We unfortunately don't have a compiled sample viewer available for version 100.15, but we do have a release snapshot of the GitHub repo for 100.15 here: https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-maps-sdk-samples-qt/tree/release/100.15. With that repo, you can build the samples individually or build the full sample viewer itself from the QML sample viewer .pro file

You bring up a good point though, and perhaps we should make the 100.15 sample viewers available. I made a start with the QML sample viewer and you can download that here

Thank you, I hope that helps!

Tanner Yould
Samples Product Engineer
ArcGIS Maps SDK for Qt
Esri

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Tanner_Yould
Esri Contributor

Hi Christopher! We unfortunately don't have a compiled sample viewer available for version 100.15, but we do have a release snapshot of the GitHub repo for 100.15 here: https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-maps-sdk-samples-qt/tree/release/100.15. With that repo, you can build the samples individually or build the full sample viewer itself from the QML sample viewer .pro file

You bring up a good point though, and perhaps we should make the 100.15 sample viewers available. I made a start with the QML sample viewer and you can download that here

Thank you, I hope that helps!

Tanner Yould
Samples Product Engineer
ArcGIS Maps SDK for Qt
Esri
ChristopherSwingley
New Contributor II

Thanks very much! Exactly what I needed.

0 Kudos