ExecuteError: Missing or invalid layout template file. Failed to execute (Print Map Script). Failed to execute (Print Map Script).</Msg>

12-21-2023 02:25 AM
BahaaKhleifat_2
New Contributor

Hello Guys,

Hope you all are well!

I have the web map application built using Experience Builder, Now I need to use the print tool to print a map.

Now the print Tool will Generate JSON, This JSON I need to use ArcGIS Pro(Customize Geoprocessing Tool) to Export the PDF.

ArcGIS Pro is the only way to use the Pre-Prepared Templates while I have more than 100 for different Zones, Sizes, Layout, and map details like logos and others.

I have created that GeoProcessing tool and run it on ArcGIS Pro, Whatever JSON has been sent will print the map with the proper template.

The Issue is once I have Published that service from ArcGIS Pro 3.2 on the ArcGIS Server 10.8 I have The Error below:

ExecuteError: Missing or invalid layout template file.

Failed to execute (Print Map Script).

Failed to execute (Print Map Script).</Msg>

Are there any compatibility issues Reading the JSON of ArcGIS online map or Experience Builder map once using ArcGIS Server 10.8 while it works fine on ArcGIS Pro?

Note: I have downgraded ArcGIS Pro to 2.4 but the result was the same !!!

is arcpy.server.ExportWebMap() on ArcGIS Server 10.8 accepting syntax of the JSON as a map from Experience builder or ArcGIS online Map print tool???

0 Kudos
0 Replies