Select to view content in your preferred language

OIC Local imagery error; TypeError: F.webMercatorToGeographic(...).toJSON is not a function

03-08-2022 01:01 PM
Labels (3)
Jaire_McNichols
New Contributor III

Hello! I'm familiarizing myself with the OIC data management tools and Add-ins for future projects but I can't seem to get my images to display properly in the Oriented Imagery Viewer. Every step of the tutorial went off without a hitch, sans the fact that I am working with locally stored images instead of images stored on a web cloud. The OIC Add-in seems to support this functionality, but whenever I try to view one of the points I receive the error message "TypeError: F.webMercatorToGeographic(...).toJSON is not a function". I am using images captured with a GoPro and I had set the image type to "Geotagged (No Orientation)" in the "Add Images to Oriented Imagery Catalog" tool. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated! Attached is an example of the error.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RandallRebello
Occasional Contributor II

HI Jarie, 

First of all apologies for the errors you are facing. 

If its possible.. can you send me a couple of details.. 

1. What version of ArcGIS Pro are you using? 

2  What is the version of the Addin you have ? 

Also can you also send me some details about your data.  or maybe a sample. You can send to me as a direct message. I will try and recreate from my end. I did try it with a GoPro sample I already have. I used the latest released version of the data from a published OIC which had my images as attachments.  The OIC also worked with the images as being on my local harddrive and the OIC being in authoring mode (ie. not published yet) 

Thanks. 

Randall

0 Kudos
Jaire_McNichols
New Contributor III

Hey Randall! Thanks for the reply;

1/2. I was using ArcGIS Pro 2.9.1 when I submitted the post, I just attempted it again with 2.9.2 and received the same error. My "OIC Management Tools" is ver 2.9 (Dec 14, 2021) and the OIC Add-in was last updated December 29, 2021.

It could be an issue with my samples, but it would be hard to tell for certain until I can coordinate another data collection day. The photos are stored on a micro SD, but I don't think that would cause an issue since their file paths are still valid.

Attached are some sequential photos within the same set of GoPro photos that I am using. The full test catalog has around 4,200 photos, with the eventual hope being that we are able to have many thousands more.

0 Kudos
phess_luckstone
New Contributor III

Hey @Jaire_McNichols  did you ever find a solution for this? I seem to have ran into the same issue.

0 Kudos
Jaire_McNichols
New Contributor III

Unfortunately not!

0 Kudos