Filters with SceneLayer in .NET Maps SDK

Jump to solution
03-06-2023 07:43 AM
Labels (2)
simone-vitale-overit
New Contributor II

Hello community,

I'm working on a 3D Object SceneLayer by .NET Maps SDK for Maui platform (200 version).

On my enterprise platform I have a published scene with one 3D Object SceneLayer where I can filter the elements on a single layer with the web viewer.

If I go in the properties of the layer I can create a filter on a field and make some objects visible or not like in the picture below:

simonevitaleoverit_0-1678117275308.png

I would like d to reproduce this behaviour on a mobile app, but when I load the 3D Object SceneLayer in my SceneViewer it's impossibile to make any filters.

Furthermore the FeatureTable property of the layer is always null.

Is there a strategy or a way to load a 3D Object SceneLayer in my SceneViewer and make some filters to show or hide elements in the layer? 

Is possible that I am not able to create filter on 3D Object SceneLayer by the .NET Maps SDK?

Thanks for the support!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KoushikHajra
Esri Contributor

Hello @simone-vitale-overit,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. Unfortunately, filtering on a 3D Object Scenelayer is not supported at the moment in Maps SDK. We have plans to support it soon in a future release at which point, you would be able to create filters and apply them on any 3D Object Scenelayer.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Regards,

Koushik

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KoushikHajra
Esri Contributor

Hello @simone-vitale-overit,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. Unfortunately, filtering on a 3D Object Scenelayer is not supported at the moment in Maps SDK. We have plans to support it soon in a future release at which point, you would be able to create filters and apply them on any 3D Object Scenelayer.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Regards,

Koushik

0 Kudos
simone-vitale-overit
New Contributor II

Hello @KoushikHajra ,

thanks for your answer and your support!

I will try to follow another way and if you have any suggestion fell free to write me!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Simone

0 Kudos
FermínVargas
New Contributor II

filter scena3D.JPG

 Hi Koushik, I also want to do many filters in a 3D scene layer in argis online. Hopefully soon the 3D scene will have the ability to do it.

0 Kudos
KoushikHajra
Esri Contributor

@simone-vitale-overit @FermínVargas We now have support for filtering in ArcGISSceneLayer. Please take a look at the documentation and this blog for more information. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

0 Kudos
FermínVargas
New Contributor II
Gracias KoushikHajra, pero no soy desarrollador. Quiero filtrar cualquier dato (tabla de atributos) contenido en la escena de capas de arcgis online..

0 Kudos