Using "Batch" select by attribute in Model Builder

12-22-2023 09:22 AM
Labels (3)
GIS_Consultant_ASE
New Contributor

I am trying to use a batch version of the select by attributes tool so that I can select records from multiple hosted feature layers within a given date range. I want to use the batch tool so that the user can input the date range (as expression variable parameter) once for all layers, rather than having to type it in numerous times.  However, the tool only has one output variable despite having up to 6 input variables.  I want the next step of the tool to use only the selected records within the given date range for a select by location, but with only one output I cant use the layer selection as a variable for the following process.  

For context, these layers are all from a Survey123 hosted feature layer from a form, so it is technically one feature service with several parent and child records (all point geometry and with related attachment tables).  They all have the same 'CreationDate" field.  See attached screenshot for visual aid.

I imagine an iterator is the solution but I dont really know how to use that when its technically one hosted feature layer with multiple nested feature layers from a Survey123 form, rather than say a geodatabase with several different feature classes to iterate through.

0 Kudos
0 Replies