My First Federal GIS Conference

02-12-2024 12:41 PM
Labels (1)
DStevens
New Contributor II

As my first day of attendance starts winding down, I have to say I am impressed by the level of grandeur that the conference has thus far exhibited. The Dev Summitt has been extremely insightful and I am looking forward to applying and playing with many of the techniques I have been exposed to thus far. I can't wait to see what the next couple days presents. Excited for the evenings networking, hope to connect with you all.

3 Replies
RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing your post to this network! I saw this post by @RaquelPerez on LinkedIn that you met with some of the Esri YPN Advisory Board members during the first time attendee session at FedGIS! You did a great job in taking the initiative to not only become a YPN Ambassador, but meet with the YPN team, and spread the word! Have a great time at the YPN Social!

najeebhall
New Contributor III

Thank you for sharing your experience! I've been to the UC but never the FedGIS, sounds like it was a very good learning experience!

0 Kudos
BANDIJAYASATYADURGARAO
New Contributor II

What specific techniques or insights from the Dev Summit have caught your attention the most, and how do you plan to implement them in your projects or daily work?"

0 Kudos