Quiz page fouled up

Jump to solution
05-23-2023 11:25 AM
Labels (1)
Jim_Riedmann
New Contributor II

I hope someone from ESRI sees this.

I'm taking an ESRI online course:  Creating 3D Features from Existing Data.  The quiz page in section 2 is messed up.  Two of the questions are on the page twice, and they're crammed onto the page between the margins.  There's no way to pass the quiz.  If I answer three questions or all five, I get a bunch of "Incorrect" tags.  The multiple questions are interfering with each other.

I'm using ArcGIS Pro version 3.1.1.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jim_Riedmann
New Contributor II
I passed the quiz, completed the course and got my certificate. Thanks for fixing it so quickly. ESRI has an enormous web site, it must be a huge challenge to keep everything running smoothly.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jim, sorry to hear you're having an issue with the quiz. Could you share what browser you're using? Our team will investigate and hopefully resolve this quickly. Also, as an aside, please note that this course was written to support ArcGIS Pro 2.9 and 3.0. The content has not yet been updated for 3.1 (but will be).

0 Kudos
Jim_Riedmann
New Contributor II
I'm using the latest Microsoft Edge browser: Version 113.0.1774.50 (Official build) (64-bit)

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jim, thanks for the additional info. Our team looked into the issue and has resolved it. Apologies for the interruption to your learning experience, and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

0 Kudos
Jim_Riedmann
New Contributor II
I passed the quiz, completed the course and got my certificate. Thanks for fixing it so quickly. ESRI has an enormous web site, it must be a huge challenge to keep everything running smoothly.

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Nice, great to hear! We do our best to keep things running smoothly, and fix things when they aren't smooth. This particular glitch was thankfully an easy fix. 🙂

0 Kudos