Hello Everyone, This is Sabihuddin from Pakistan. I am delighted to join this members community. My best regards are for you.

Jump to solution
11-15-2023 12:03 AM
SabihuddinAhmadSiddiqui
New Contributor

Since I have been taking the trainings on Esri the videos are not playing on chrome.

Is there any extension available to play Esri videos?

Please help in resolving this problem.

Regards,

Sabihuddin

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Sabihuddin - there is no required plug-in for videos to play in a web browser.  If Chrome is not playing the Esri Training videos, you can try other browsers such as Firefox or Edge.  If you're required to use Chrome, you can use some of the recommendations from Google seen here.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @SabihuddinAhmadSiddiqui and welcome to Esri Community! Because the body of your message is primarily a question about watching Esri training videos, I've moved this post from our Member Introductions Board to our Esri Training Questions Board where it's more likely to be seen and responded to by members with relevant expertise. Please feel encouraged to (1) update the title of your post to more closely describe the help you're looking for, and (2) publish another introduction post that's about yourself in our Member Introductions area so that your GIS peers from around the world can learn more about you. All the best!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Sabihuddin - there is no required plug-in for videos to play in a web browser.  If Chrome is not playing the Esri Training videos, you can try other browsers such as Firefox or Edge.  If you're required to use Chrome, you can use some of the recommendations from Google seen here.

0 Kudos