The best of the best Storymaps!

11-22-2022 02:25 PM
Gletham
Esri Regular Contributor
0 0 399

1668809927315.png

Recently, Esri announced the winners of the annual Storymaps competition - A chance for storytellers to leverage the ArcGIS Story telling solution and wow us all!

Recall, The 2022 ArcGIS StoryMaps Competition invites storytellers globally, 18 years of age or older, to submit stories in one of the following five categories: Digital humanities and popular culture. Health and safety. Humanitarian and social justice. Complete details and a spotlight on the top entries have been shared in this Esri blog, with special commentary from competition judge, Josh Stevens, the lead visualizer of the NASA Earth Observatory since 2015 - Read on and enjoy, PS, I have to say that a fave of mine was the Maps and History of Kaibab National Forest

Learn more about Story Maps HERE or jump in and Create a StoryMap at https://storymaps.arcgis.com/ 

Tags (1)
About the Author
Community Manager. Esri Partner Ecosystem - Global Business Development (GBD), Partners & Alliances. You can often find me @gletham and see also #esripartners for tips