How do I load my communities data into the new Coronavirus Resources solution?

Jump to solution
03-18-2020 07:18 AM
Labels (2)
amanda_stanko
Esri Contributor

How can I load my local data into the solution?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeremiahLindemann
Esri Contributor

HI Amanda and Nicolas,

There are a few ways- depends on how you have your data now and what you are trying to do.  Did you see the Workflows tab that walks through some of these a bit more?
Workflow overview - Coronavirus Response | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government (topics underneath on individual workflows)

and general loading data section:
Load your data - Coronavirus Response | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government 
Feel free to share a bit more specifics of what you have and how you are trying to load.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NicolasKLEIN
Esri Contributor

Hello @Amanda Stanko, i have the same question.

In documentation, tools seems load data in local feature class or when we use the tool kit deployment, it publish hosted services. How do you make the link ? 

Another question : do you publish a Data Model (required/optional fields...) of all services associate in this solution for help our to make the matrix between your model and our local data ?

Thank you in advance.

Nicolas

0 Kudos
JeremiahLindemann
Esri Contributor

HI Amanda and Nicolas,

There are a few ways- depends on how you have your data now and what you are trying to do.  Did you see the Workflows tab that walks through some of these a bit more?
Workflow overview - Coronavirus Response | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government (topics underneath on individual workflows)

and general loading data section:
Load your data - Coronavirus Response | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government 
Feel free to share a bit more specifics of what you have and how you are trying to load.