Select to view content in your preferred language

Missing "BACK" button on Main Stage

Jump to solution
10-02-2015 02:27 PM
KateNewell
New Contributor III

Is anyone else having a problem with Main Stage Actions in their map journal?
I created a map journal and have several Main Stage Actions in my side panel that brings up a web map. However, the usual "BACK" button that shows up at the top of the Main Stage is not showing up to get the user back to the original image/map.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryL_Azou
Regular Contributor II

Sorry about your issue and thanks for sharing the link to your application privately with me.

I have been able to reproduce the issue and will try to fix it for our next release around mid November.

The issue appears because your Main Stage Actions is configuring the map popup.

If you configure the popup back to default, the ‘BACK button’ will be present as expected.

You can follow the issue being resolve through GitHub Main Stage Actions that configure the map popup don't have the back button · Issue #44 · Esri/map-jo...

In the meantime, I cannot think about a workaround.

You have to choose between dropping the popup configuration or not having the BACK button.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GregoryL_Azou
Regular Contributor II

Sorry about your issue and thanks for sharing the link to your application privately with me.

I have been able to reproduce the issue and will try to fix it for our next release around mid November.

The issue appears because your Main Stage Actions is configuring the map popup.

If you configure the popup back to default, the ‘BACK button’ will be present as expected.

You can follow the issue being resolve through GitHub Main Stage Actions that configure the map popup don't have the back button · Issue #44 · Esri/map-jo...

In the meantime, I cannot think about a workaround.

You have to choose between dropping the popup configuration or not having the BACK button.

0 Kudos