"TypeError: g(...) is undefined" Using Analysis Widget

07-27-2015 01:54 PM
MaryEllen_Perko
Occasional Contributor II

Hi.  I'm trying to add the analysis widget to a WAB app and am getting the following error when I click on any of the tools.  What am I missing?

TypeError: g(...) is undefined

If it matters, I've tried using the Foldable Theme, Jewelry Box Theme, and Tab Theme.  And I think i have the correct privileges.

Thanks,
Mary Ellen

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mary,

I have not had any issue using the analysis widget. What is your permission level in your AGOL account? The analysis widget does consume credits for most operations.

0 Kudos
MaryEllen_Perko

Thanks for the followup.  My privileges include spatial analysis and elevation analysis.  I thought those were the privileges needed to execute the tools in the map viewer.  In fact, I have no problem using the tools in the map viewer.

Also, I found that Chrome and IE10 provide a little more information:  TypeError: Unable to get property 'toString' undefined or null reference

Thanks again. It helps to know that it does work.

0 Kudos
zhongrenGu
New Contributor III

Mary,

According to my experience, i think you give a wrong domain of a obj  maybe, you can reference

API Documentation - The Dojo Toolkit Version 1.10   dojo/_base/lang

0 Kudos
MaryEllen_Perko

Thank you.  But for clarity, I am not doing any coding.  I am using the analysis widget through the web app builder hosted through AGOL.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
SrinivasaKandula2
New Contributor

I am having same issue using Analysis widget through the Web app builder 2.0.

When I run widget for the first time it works. But when I tried to use second it throw "Unable to get property 'toString' of undefined or null reference.

Note: If you refresh the webpage it works again and the story continues.

I am not using any coding I am just using the widget which I build using Web app builder 2.0.

0 Kudos