Big Data Analytic Disappeared from List

12-28-2022 01:38 PM
ArmstKP
Occasional Contributor III

I have a Big Data Analytic that disappeared from my list and the only way for me to open it, is to go into "My Content" in AGOL and open it from there.  The Analytic will no longer run as well.  Anybody seen this issue?

Not able to run/start the analytic:

ArmstKP_0-1672322898825.png

0 Kudos
11 Replies
ArmstKP

Update:  I was able to create a clone of it, and the clone will start and run.  Very odd!  Seems like a bug.

0 Kudos
Yini_Song
Esri Contributor

Hi @ArmstKP How long have you had this Big data analytic? Do you know if there is any chance that the ownership of this analytic has changed?

0 Kudos
ArmstKP

@Yini_Song I have had this Big Data Analytic running for two months.  I am the owner of it.  I did have the ownership changed to me, but that was two months ago that that happened.

0 Kudos
Yini_Song
Esri Contributor

Hi @ArmstKP  Can you provide me the tenant/item ID? Thanks.

0 Kudos
ArmstKP

Hi @Yini_Song :  The item ID:  e070e16932f048d091b3fe4264f37143

0 Kudos
Yini_Song
Esri Contributor

Hi @ArmstKP Thanks for providing the item ID, can you also provide me the org name or the tenant ID. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Yini_Song
Esri Contributor

Hi @ArmstKP, I'm going to reach out to your directly by sending a direct message. 

0 Kudos
ArmstKP

@Yini_Song My Big Data Analytic just mysteriously showed back up again after a month....

0 Kudos
ArmstKP

@Yini_Song @PeterNasuti @JeffEismanGIS  I have another Big Data Analytic disappear from my list in Velocity again.  I can get to it in ArcGIS Online, but not through Velocity.  What is happening here?  It is happening quite often and doesn't inspire confidence.

0 Kudos