After Velocity Updates, No Verizon AVL Vehicle Feed Data Coming In. Even After Feed Restart & Token Refresh.

Jump to solution
11-03-2023 05:32 AM
ArmstKP
Occasional Contributor III

Anybody else have issues with their Verizon AVL feeds after the Velocity updates a day ago, even after a stop and restart and token refresh?

I checked on the Verizon Connect Reveal website and the AVL data is showing there, but not in Velocity.

I have logged a support case, but just checking to see if anybody else is having the same issue?

ArmstKP_0-1699033085470.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ArmstKP

UPDATE: The Velocity team has identified the issue.  It is related to all GeoTab and Verizon feeds.  A patch will be issued and will be available within one to two weeks.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ArmstKP

UPDATE: The Velocity team has identified the issue.  It is related to all GeoTab and Verizon feeds.  A patch will be issued and will be available within one to two weeks.

PeterNasuti
Esri Contributor

@ArmstKP The patch for this issue has gone live and the issues reported should no longer be encountered.

0 Kudos
ArmstKP

@PeterNasuti Thank you!  I have reached out to tech support as my Verizon feed will not start after a token refresh, logout and log back in and a stop and start...

ArmstKP_1-1700491379023.png

0 Kudos
PeterNasuti
Esri Contributor

@ArmstKP Please make sure to click to stop it and then start it again - a feed restart by the user is needed to pick up these latest patch changes. If issues are still encountered I will work with both you and support to find a resolution.

0 Kudos
ArmstKP

@PeterNasuti This exact same issue is back after last night's Velocity update....

0 Kudos