Using a Locator View in Survey 123 Geopoint Question

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
HenriettaK
New Contributor II

Hi Community,

I am working on a survey with a geopoint question that will be publicly available for customers to enter their address and search for internet options available. I would like for customers to only see address options in our area of Texas when they begin typing their address, as we want to make sure they are not confused by potential address options in other states. I have two questions about this workflow:

1. Is a locator view now supported for publicly shared surveys?

2. I have set up a locator view for testing that seems to be working with the survey shared to our organization. However, I only want the locator view to be visible and not the ArcGIS World Geocoding Service. Is there a way to do this only for this survey without deleting the ArcGIS World Geocoding Service all together? This is how it currently looks:

HenriettaK_0-1714401435420.png

Please let me know if there is a way to only show the locator view in a publicly-shared survey!

Any help is very much appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
leahmaps
Occasional Contributor II

IN the bind::esri:parameters field do "geocode={IDofgeocoder} the ID of the geocoder can be found on the information page on arcgis online. 

leahmaps_0-1714417127461.png

This article might help you more if that doesn't work >

View solution in original post

3 Replies
leahmaps

Hi, 

Here is how you can do that. Uncheck *use all contents below" and just choose the one you want.

0 Kudos
HenriettaK
New Contributor II

Hi Leah,

Thank you so much for your response! I don't think I have this option since the survey was created in Survey 123 Connect (sorry, I totally should have mentioned that in the original post!) Do you know of a way to do this in Survey 123 Connect?

Thanks so much!

0 Kudos
leahmaps

IN the bind::esri:parameters field do "geocode={IDofgeocoder} the ID of the geocoder can be found on the information page on arcgis online. 

leahmaps_0-1714417127461.png

This article might help you more if that doesn't work >