Survey123 Generate Report: Error 400 “Item does not exist or is inaccessible”

10-13-2022 07:27 AM
LlucijaSkvorc
Esri Contributor

Hi!

The task is to create a survey for field data collection using Survey123 Connect, and publish it to Enterprise portal 10.9.1.
After field data collection, data is edited through Web Mapping Application created with WebApp Builder. 
When data is collected, a report is needed.
A report template is a Microsoft Word file (.docx) with syntax created with the help of “Quick reference” tool.
When uploading the report, the syntax is checked, and no errors are found.

After selecting an object, and clicking on Generate, a report filled with data should be generated, but instead, I recieve an error: “Item does not exist or is inaccessible” (Error: 400). Error is received automatically when the report is “created” and when clicking on the download button.

LlucijaSkvorc_1-1665671149916.png

There IS a green check next to the task, which makes me thing the report IS created, but cannot be accessed.

LlucijaSkvorc_0-1665669286627.png

When publishing the exact same survey (created with the exact same xls form) as the one mentioned above, on a different portal (also Enterprise 10.9.1.), everything works fine – a report containing collected data is generated (with no errors). The report template is also the one used in the first case.

Any ideas why I can not access the report?

Thanks,

Lucija

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AmyMcCarthy
New Contributor II

I'm having the same issue with 11.1!  I can even get the sample report to generate (so I know my template works), but not the actual report.

0 Kudos
LlucijaSkvorc
Esri Contributor

What worked for me was unchecking the "Save to my ArcGIS account" button, because in my case every report had to be downloaded locally anyway.

0 Kudos
AmyMcCarthy
New Contributor II

That worked!!  Thank you!

0 Kudos