Survey123 Connect New Survey Window scroll bar not working as it should.

Jump to solution
03-20-2023 09:05 AM
Bec
by
New Contributor III

I'm trying to look at various surveys available within the Survey123 Connect Community that are located within the New Survey button.  When I click on the New Survey button and the New Survey window opens, I then click on Community to see a list of all surveys available within the Community.  The problem I'm running into is that the scroll bar on the right Survey123 Connect New Survey Issue.JPGgets hung-up as you scroll down and will not go down more than 5 surveys for me.  It doesn't matter if I select Community, Samples, My Surveys, etc...  If the scroll bar exists, it still gets hung up as you scroll down.  I did a restart of my computer and the issue still exists.  Is anyone else running into this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Bec ,

From the screen shot it looks like you are using an older version of Survey123 Connect.  The scroll bar issue you describe was addressed last year, along with a redesign of the groupings of community surveys.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Bec ,

From the screen shot it looks like you are using an older version of Survey123 Connect.  The scroll bar issue you describe was addressed last year, along with a redesign of the groupings of community surveys.

Bec
by
New Contributor III

Thanks James!  I just updated to the newer version and that fixed my issue.

0 Kudos