Survey123 Connect Form being overwritten even though Allow new surveys to be collected is not selected

2 weeks ago
ChristineTombleson1
Occasional Contributor

I have created a Survey123 Connect form to collect information on features in Field Maps. The setting options in the survey do not allow new surveys to be collected. and enable the sent folder. The inbox is not enabled. 

After a survey is created and submitted for a feature.  I can click on my button in Field Maps for the feature that connects to the survey123 connect form.  When I open it, I see the data that was entered and submitted previously. I can fill in new information in the survey form and send and that information overwrites the information that was previously in those fields. 

I want a user to fill in fields in a Survey123 Form, submit, and then not be able to resubmit for the at feature. I don't want the fields to be overwritten.  What am I doing incorrectly. I thought not checking the Allow new surveys to be collected in the options of the setting, would not allow submitted surveys to be overwritten, but that is what is happening. 

Thank you for any assistance!  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
HollyTorpey_LSA
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Christine,

Do you also have "Allow inbox surveys to be edited" toggled on? I think turning that off might help even though you're not using the inbox.

- Holly
0 Kudos