Reverse relevant

03-05-2024 01:09 AM
mgrieta
New Contributor II

Hi Community!

I have % Domestic Market (${dmstc_market}) and % International Market (${intl_market}).

The% International Market will disappear once the Domestic Market value is 100%, and its working by putting relevant ${dmstc_market}!=100.

I tried to put ${intl_market}!=100. as relevant in the % Domestic Market field, but I encountered an error. Is there a way that the % Domestic Market will disappear once the % International Market have 100% value?

I attached my form for your reference. Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I have seen != be weird with numbers.  If you tried ${intl_market} <100?

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

I concur. This is a percentage, so ${value}<100 makes the most sense.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

You have a couple options, but not in the way you are thinking of (for now at least).

1. Esri is currently developing a widget for Experience Builder (EB) to do what you want. No ETA, but I am looking forward to it.
  2. There is 3rd party software from VertiGIS that will kind of do what you want in WebApp Builder (nothing in EB yet, but I image soonish)
  3. You can use the "survey" widget in EB to simulate what you are looking for. I am doing this currently and it works well enough for my purposes.
  4. The can use an API and EB to do what you want. But this is complex and likely not worth the time investment given the above options (really depends on your needs and timelines).
0 Kudos