Publishing Survey with Survey123 Connect

11-14-2022 10:42 PM
UğurcanGül
New Contributor III

Hello,

I want to publish survey on survey123 connect  connected to my arcgis enterprise account. I also get an error when publishing my survey, which is a question, by default, I get the same error when publishing an empty survey. I also created a log record from the settings. however, the error that it cannot create a hosted service is returned in the log record.

Regards,

0 Kudos
5 Replies
GregKeith
Occasional Contributor III

Do you have permissions on your account to create a hosted service?

0 Kudos
UğurcanGül
New Contributor III

Yes, im an admin user. I think the problem is with the datastore. but i don't know how to solve it. 

0 Kudos
GregKeith
Occasional Contributor III

Maybe try creating the hosted layer in Enterprise, then use that as a source for a new survey? And make sure Survey123 Connect is signed into the right Portal. Other than that, ¯\(°_o)/¯

0 Kudos
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

Hi @UğurcanGül 

As a follow up to @GregKeith's comment, may you please try creating a test hosted feature service on Portal via Content > New Item > Feature Layer. Is this successful? This will help you isolate if the issue is Survey123 or your hosted datastore.

Hope this helps

0 Kudos
UğurcanGül
New Contributor III

Hey,

I got this error again. I cannot publish any data as hosted. I also tried creating new data from the portal. But it didn't happen. I tried copy all data from ArcGIS Pro and could not publish it. Log records are constantly returning as I get an error when creating hosted hosting. @Richard_Purkis @GregKeith 

0 Kudos