Nested repeat relevant fields clearing when viewing and/or editing from inbox

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
BrookeHehr
New Contributor II

I'm having issues with relevant answers clearing/lost that have a relevant filter located within a nested repeat. The questions are cleared when viewed or edited from the inbox. 

The questions have the same relevant calc of selected(${TreatmentTyp},'Herbicide') where TreatmentTyp is in the same nested repeat, one question before the three relevant field questions. 

I have a nested repeat with "query" in the bind::esri:parameters field for the repeat group to load previous repeat records in. All other questions in the nested repeat are appearing/loading as expected before and after the three relevant questions.

Is this a known issue for nested repeats?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrookeHehr
New Contributor II

Solved - I moved my relevancies from the relevant column into the body::esri:visible column and that solved the issue. Similar issue was happening in this post Solved: 3.14 - Fields with calculated relevancies are clea... - Esri Community

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BrookeHehr
New Contributor II

Solved - I moved my relevancies from the relevant column into the body::esri:visible column and that solved the issue. Similar issue was happening in this post Solved: 3.14 - Fields with calculated relevancies are clea... - Esri Community