Formula

Jump to solution
01-28-2023 01:33 PM
DrJumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor II

Can someone please please advise if the bellow formula is correct?  

if(${CF_Rating}='192',high risk}if(${CF_Rating}='130',medium risk}if(${CF_Rating}='120',low risk}

I want  to use rating  score  and if I enter 192 cm  in previous  question  the next  note should appear ''HIGH RISK"

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

Hi @DrJumaKhudonazarov 

Without your form it is hard to be sure why your formula isn't working. A good recommendation to start is to chain your if statements together. 

Each if statement is the 'else' choice for the proceeding if statement until you arrive at the end. That is where you then add the default option if none of your if statements are true. For example:

• if(${CF_Rating}='192', 'high risk', if(${CF_Rating}='130', 'medium risk', if(${CF_Rating}='120', 'low risk', '0')))

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

Hi @DrJumaKhudonazarov 

Without your form it is hard to be sure why your formula isn't working. A good recommendation to start is to chain your if statements together. 

Each if statement is the 'else' choice for the proceeding if statement until you arrive at the end. That is where you then add the default option if none of your if statements are true. For example:

• if(${CF_Rating}='192', 'high risk', if(${CF_Rating}='130', 'medium risk', if(${CF_Rating}='120', 'low risk', '0')))

Hope this helps

DrJumaKhudonazarov

Dear Richard  

Thanks. How I can share my form with you ? Can I send it by email ?

0 Kudos
DrJumaKhudonazarov

DrJumaKhudonazarov_0-1675120576495.png

I am getting this message

0 Kudos
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

@DrJumaKhudonazarov 

You can attach it to your comment or send it to me in a Direct Message.

Thanks

0 Kudos
DrJumaKhudonazarov

I have  sent you a direct message with an attachment please have  a look when you have chance

0 Kudos