Error when extracting data with autocomplete search from a table hosted on a Feature Server

03-09-2024 01:16 AM
NoéRamírezHorcas
New Contributor II

hello everyone! I am extracting the data through an Autocomplete search from a table that is hosted in Agol, in the same form I repeat that operation in several questions but since I fill out one or two fields the answer is marked in red and the form is deconfigured. Does somebody knows why it could be?

image001.png    image002.png

hola a todos! Estoy extrayendo los datos a través de un Autocomplete search de una tabla que está alojada en Agol, en el mismo formulario repito esa operación en varias preguntas pero desde que relleno uno o dos campos la respuesta se marca en color rojo y el formulario se desconfigura. alguien sabe por qué puede ser?

@IsmaelChivite 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Red in a select_one / select_multiple means the option doesn't exist.

There can be a few reasons for this:

• If you are using URL parameters, the parameter for that select does not exist, but launching via URL will always dump that variable into the select list. This results in red text. In this case, check the URL schema to ensure you are pulling the proper values, and also check your select list to ensure it contains the proper values.
  • If you are populating a list via calculates such as pulldata(), you are likely pulling the label rather than the name. This also results in red text since, again, the value doesn't (technically) exist within the select's list. When populating a list via calculates, ensure that you are pulling the name and not the label. This one can sometimes be trickier to work with.
0 Kudos