Issue: Suitability Modeler not launching "Failed to create "" model"

03-18-2024 10:45 AM
ZaaraKidwai
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to run the "Suitability Modeler" for a while now. Every time I click on the icon under "Analysis", a pop up appears that says "Failed to create "" model". If somehow the suitability pane even shows up, it doesn't accept any raster files I have, and behaves as if completely broken tool. Not being able to do this since the last three days now. Any idea what is going on with it? What am I doing wrong? I am hardly even doing anything yet.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You have the Spatial Analyst extension?

Introduction to the Suitability Modeler—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

The basic set up and workflow is discussion in the above link.

Perhaps describing your work environment, version of Pro and the type of data you are using would help

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
ZaaraKidwai
New Contributor II

I do! Everything looks fine with set ups. Under "Analysis" tab, I see the "Suitability Modeler" under Workflows section. It is just not launching and keeps failing on me.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

No issues on my end, but I use locally stored projects with locally stored data.

If it never worked for you and you have full control over your environment (eg not a member of some organization), then you might want to reinstall Pro

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
ZaaraKidwai
New Contributor II

This is what it looks like any time I am trying to do anything whether its launching the modeler or adding raster files.

Issue.png

0 Kudos