Export Web Map doesn't show legend classes.

04-01-2020 07:17 AM
NatashaManzuiga
Occasional Contributor

Hi all, I created 2 mxd for a custom Layout.

I published them and there are 2 version for A4 and A3.... 

When I try to print the layout A3 I only get the Legend with classes, text and description but without symbols... 

Why don't I see symbols of classes? 

Thanks,

Naty

0 Kudos
6 Replies
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

Naty,

what version of arcgis server/enterprise your print service running on?

did you publish print service from arcgis pro or arcmap?

if arcmap, then I will strongly suggest to get latest version of server installed and publish a print service from arcgis pro.

if you have already done that then I'd recommend you to check with esri support. Someone needs to take a look at.

0 Kudos
NatashaManzuiga
Occasional Contributor

ArcGIS server Enterprise 10.6.1

ArcMap 10.6.1.

0 Kudos
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

Did you happen to try with the print service that comes with the server install?

I'd still suggest you to update to the latest version of server and publish a print service from arcgis pro first.

0 Kudos
NatashaManzuiga
Occasional Contributor

Dear Tanu, I have installed ArcGIS Pro 2.5 Advanced.

I use Export Web Map but clicking the right button menu on it ... it doesnt show me Share As option...why?

How can I publish the print service?

0 Kudos
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Naty,

Just for trying out, I'd say pls use the Utilities\Printing Tools service that comes installed with ArcGIS Server.

If you want to publish you a print service with your layouts etc. please see the following help below that has detail instructions on how to publish/share a print service.

Share custom layouts for printing from ArcGIS Pro—Documentation (10.7) | Documentation for ArcGIS En... 

A very high level story - you can't publish a gp tool directly, instead you publish a result of that gp tool.

Pls let me know if you run into any issues.

Thank

Tanu

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Natasha:

Can you share screenshots of the layout that works properly and the layout that is not working?

0 Kudos