StandardOfflineLicencing returning error 400 invalid redirect_uri

06-07-2017 11:47 PM
KestutisKaladinskas
New Contributor

Hello Team,

I am following the below link to remove "Licenced for debveloper use only" from my mapview using standard licencing:

https://github.com/FernandaOchoa/Arcgis-Samples-Android-SDK/blob/master/StandardLicenseOffline/src/m...

I am using portal url of my app.

Outhview showing the error 400 invalid Redirect_Uri.

Please suggest?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlexanderNohe1
Occasional Contributor III

Did you specify a valid redirect uri in the online developer console?

ArcGIS for Developers 

It is a whitelisted system, so any redirect uris that you use need to be listed there.

0 Kudos
KestutisKaladinskas
New Contributor

Thanks Alexander,

I am passing correct uri now but after passing the uri, the outh view is showing white screen.

None of the UserCredential callback method is calling.

0 Kudos
AlexanderNohe1

Are you working with an embedded webview or are you working with a browser?

Are you able to reproduce the problem with this sample:

developer-support/runtime-android/authenticate-with-oauth at master · Esri/developer-support · GitHu... 

0 Kudos
KestutisKaladinskas
New Contributor

I am using OuthView and arcgis library version 10.2.8-1.
and your above example using version 100.0.0 and i am not able to update the arcgis library in my code becouse in new library, almost all classes are changed. 

0 Kudos
AlexanderNohe1

As a test, could you try running this to see if it works?

This could help narrow down where you may be running into trouble and will make overall troubleshooting easier in the long run

0 Kudos
KestutisKaladinskas
New Contributor

Thanks for suggestion Alexander, Right now outhview is showing blank screen and usercredentials callback method is not calling, but watermark is disappeared. It is strange so i am calling outhview but not showing the outhview inside my layout and  this way my problem get resolved.

0 Kudos