Select to view content in your preferred language

Create Profile Graph

04-04-2024 12:48 PM
MK13
by
New Contributor III

How can I create an elevation profile in ArcGIS Pro SDK? Similar to the Profile Graph inside ArcGIS Pro.

I have a polyline ZM and I am looking to create a profile that allows interaction between the map and the graph such that if the user selects a line on the graph, it’s also selected in the map.

@UmaHarano @CharlesMacleod @GKmieliauskas @NarelleChedzey @Wolf  @ChristopherAllen 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
GKmieliauskas
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

I have created profile graph on WPF Canvas control few years ago. I see some objects for profile visualization in API reference (CIMProfileFrame, CIMProfileGrid and etc.) now. There are no samples on using them. Another thing as I understand that they can work with profile graphs created using 3D Analyst extension license. More info here.

MK13
by
New Contributor III

@GKmieliauskas  I did see those objects in the api reference but since there were no samples, as you mentioned, I was unsure about how to implement them. Do you mind sharing the code that you used to create the profile graph that you mentioned?

0 Kudos
GKmieliauskas
Esri Regular Contributor

I can't share the code. But you can enter to your web search engine "WPF Canvas Chart" and you will find ready solutions on GitHub or other platforms and free of charge. Check solutions which have line series charts.