Web Share Stuck in a Loop

Jump to solution
04-04-2024 10:13 AM
Labels (2)
ThomasGoodridge
New Contributor II

I'm trying to upload a mosaic to arc online from pro 3.2.2 and it's just gets stuck on "Consolidating data and staging web layer" for 8 hours and then stops.

ThomasGoodridge_0-1712250798001.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RhettZufelt
MVP Frequent Contributor

Under the Options drop down, did you by chance select "Cache Locally"?

I have had that issue before I started caching locally (especially with large mosaics).  It will still transfer and publish the hosted service once the package has been built.

R_

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertCao
Esri Contributor

Hi @ThomasGoodridge ,

Were you getting a particular error message when the job stooped? And where is your MD stored on your end? (Local file geodatabase or SDE) If you test publishing a smaller MD with less levels of detail, are you able to publish your MD to AGOL without any issue? 

Rob

0 Kudos
ThomasGoodridge
New Contributor II

I was able to share them with less detail, but they're historical aerial photos and we need to be able to see changes to a property over time at a building level. The project is stored locally.

0 Kudos
RhettZufelt
MVP Frequent Contributor

Under the Options drop down, did you by chance select "Cache Locally"?

I have had that issue before I started caching locally (especially with large mosaics).  It will still transfer and publish the hosted service once the package has been built.

R_

ThomasGoodridge
New Contributor II

It's online now, thank you. But its not displaying anything and I don't have the option to build more tiles

ThomasGoodridge_0-1712328015753.png

ThomasGoodridge_1-1712328060446.png

0 Kudos