Same symbology for a set of rasters

03-08-2024 07:16 AM
Labels (1)
TanyaEstevess
New Contributor

Hi. I need help with the representation/symbology of my data to make cross map comparisons .

Initially, I had  660 ASCI files that were exported from a model I created in Netlogo, used the batch Copy Raster tool to obtain the rasters and then averaged these by a specific parameter with the batch Cell Statistics tool. I now have 80 raster files that, all together, have a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 6,4. The problem is that these max values are outliers in 4 specific rasters, where in the rest of them,  have an average max value generally around or below 2.

TanyaEstevess_0-1709910633845.png

When using Classify in Symbology, and even with different types of intervals, I basically end up having a huge blob of one or two colors. 

I have tried normalising the data ((x - mean) / stdv) using Raster calculator, but it gives me the error:

TanyaEstevess_1-1709910720965.png

This goes way beyond my skill set and I don't know what it means or how to fix it.

Are there any suggestions on how I can get ArcGis Pro on how to configure symbology for my rasters so that I can create small multiple maps and make a correct cross comparison between them?

Thank you.

1 Reply
TanyaEstevess
New Contributor

I think I know what's causing the error. I did the calculations with decimals using a "," (comma) instead of a "." (period). Raster calculator processed, but I'm getting strange values. Still have to check if they are correct and make sense... Still, I'd appreciate some feedback if anyone is willing! Thanks!

0 Kudos