Raster Layer -> Enhancement tools not working.

2 weeks ago
CathyReidyLiermann
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I can not get the Enhancement sliders to appear when I work in ArcGIS Pro 3.3. I enter the Raster Layer tab and the Enhancement group is empty. Doesn't matter if I turn on/off computer, software, change project, change data, etc.

I did upgrade to ArcGIS Pro 3.3 yesterday which also involved updating to MS Net Desktop Runtime x64 8.0. A student of mine who did the same is also encountering the exact issue. 

Anyone know how I fix this? A post in 2021 touched on this but did not offer a solution.

Thanks,

Cathy

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RavinderVirk_Imagery
New Contributor II

Hello Cathy,

Open ArcGIS Pro project. From computer, add the imagery data. 

Select the image in TOC > Raster Layer > Enhancement [see image below]. 

Enhancements_ArcGISPro3.3.JPG

0 Kudos
CathyReidyLiermann
New Contributor II
Thx. Yes this is the problem. That’s what I see except that the enhancement group is empty. So the word enhancement appears on the ribbon but without the sliders you see on yours.
RavinderVirk_Imagery
New Contributor II

Do you see the Enhancement options in the main tab when you go to customize the ribbon? If not, you can add them. If yes, try removing them and re-adding them! Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce your issue in any of my Pro versions and I have tried different types of imagery with different bit sizes!

Enhancements2.JPG

0 Kudos
CathyReidyLiermann
New Contributor II

Thank you so much for your time with this. It appears that either or both my updates to ArcGIS Pro 3.3 and Microsoft Runtime 8.0 took more time to engage than expected. I had rebooted my machine after both, but it was about 10 hours after that when suddenly it's working. I have no idea what internal trigger was activated but it's all working now. Thank you again!

0 Kudos
RavinderVirk_Imagery
New Contributor II

Glad to hear it is working 🙂

0 Kudos
RavinderVirk_Imagery
New Contributor II

It is Pro 3.3 🙂

0 Kudos