Exclude additional languages from Address Locator

Jump to solution
04-07-2023 11:06 AM
JoeHeggenstaller
New Contributor III

I've created an address locator using ArcPro 3.1.0 and then published it as an AGS service on Enterprise version 11. When I look at the REST endpoint every language variation is displayed for the Address Fields (ArcPro3-1-0-Locator.png) even though I specified English as the Language Code (ArcPro3-1-0-Language.png) when creating the locator. An ArcGIS Desktop 10.8.1 locator service only has the English fields displayed as output (ArcMap10-8-1-Locator.png). Is there a setting that I'm missing. While I appreciate the interoperability it makes sifting through the fields a much more difficult task.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ShanaBritt
Esri Regular Contributor

@JoeHeggenstaller , Unfortunately,  there is no way to disable or not display all of the languages for the fields for locators created with the Create Locator tool in ArcGIS Pro.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ShanaBritt
Esri Regular Contributor

@JoeHeggenstaller , Unfortunately,  there is no way to disable or not display all of the languages for the fields for locators created with the Create Locator tool in ArcGIS Pro.

JoeHeggenstaller
New Contributor III

@ShanaBritt thank you for the info. I guess I'll have to transition this question to an idea on the ArcGIS Pro Ideas forum.