Cross Correlation

03-14-2021 10:55 AM
Teeheish_Comm
New Contributor II

A correlation between two-time series datasets, particularly in a multidimensional format can be performed, and being able to determine how lagging in one variable affects the other and determine the significant pixels. I believe it would make analysis much easier and better rather than computing zonal statistics to table, then perform analysis in another platform then reconvert to raster format again

4 Comments
TingLee
Status changed to: In Product Plan

for Pro 3.3

KoryKramer
Status changed to: Implemented

This is implemented in ArcGIS Pro 3.3. See Your Ideas in ArcGIS Pro 3.3 for a full list of all user ideas you can look forward to! And be sure to check out the release blog and what’s new help topic and video to learn more about all the new features and functionality in the release.

Teeheish_Comm
I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for your recent update to ArcGIS Pro 3.3 and for implementing the cross-correlation functionality. As someone who previously suggested this feature, I am truly grateful to see it included in the latest release.

The addition of the cross-correlation tool greatly enhances the analytical capabilities within ArcGIS Pro, providing users like myself with a valuable tool for conducting diverse spatial analyses. This inclusion not only streamlines workflows but also reinforces ArcGIS Pro as a comprehensive environment for geospatial analysis.

It's truly inspiring to see user feedback being actively incorporated into the development process, and I commend the team for their dedication to enhancing the user experience.

I look forward to exploring all the new features and functionality in ArcGIS Pro 3.3, and I will certainly make use of the cross-correlation tool in my future projects.

Thank you once again for your responsiveness to user suggestions and for continuously improving the ArcGIS platform.
KoryKramer

Such a thoughtful and delightful response 🙂 Thank you so much @Teeheish_Comm