Map Viewer Related Records Portal

Jump to solution
06-20-2023 10:31 AM
MelissaSalich
Occasional Contributor

In this blog post, it's showcased how related records are configurable within the pop up in map viewer. 

When will related records in map viewer be available in Portal?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LaurenBallantyne
Esri Contributor

Hi Melissa, I'm happy to say that the team is actively working on adding support for related records in pop-ups for Portal. The feature timeline is by the end of this year. Something to keep in mind when working with non-hosted services is that related records will only work for 11.2 services.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
LaurenBallantyne
Esri Contributor

Hi Melissa, I'm happy to say that the team is actively working on adding support for related records in pop-ups for Portal. The feature timeline is by the end of this year. Something to keep in mind when working with non-hosted services is that related records will only work for 11.2 services.

0 Kudos
Kat
by
New Contributor II

Hi Lauren, would this be released as a patch for enterprise 10.9.1 or would the functionality for related records in the new map viewer be available only for 11.1 and up? Is this still on track for the end of this year? thanks! 

0 Kudos
LaurenBallantyne
Esri Contributor

Hi Kat, it would be released as new functionality with 11.2 and up, which is scheduled for the 2023 Q4 release.

MarkEastwood
Occasional Contributor II

@LaurenBallantyne - "Something to keep in mind when working with non-hosted services is that related records will only work for 11.2 services."

My organization is currently running a 10.8.1 install of ArcGIS Server. We don't use enterprise... will 10.8.1 non-hosted services work when trying to view related records in the new map viewer? If not, is there a release date planned for ArcGIS Server 11.2?

0 Kudos
LaurenBallantyne
Esri Contributor

Hi Mark, ArcGIS Server is a component of ArcGIS Enterprise so it's on the same release schedule and versioning. You'll see support for related records on 11.2 non-hosted services with the 2023 Q4 release of ArcGIS Enterprise/Server. 

AndreaB_
Occasional Contributor

Any idea if this is still in the plans for 11.2? Is 11.2 coming out soon? I saw a post that said this was, yet again, pushed to 11.3.

0 Kudos
JonBrandt115
New Contributor II

I don't know where to post a bug for the new Map Viewer in Portal?  But I'm trying to use the custom labeling option "Use expression </>" .  Because my data source is a map image layer it will not give me this labeling option.  In Map Viewer Classic it does give me the option whether it is feature service layer or map image layer.  Please fix as I'm trying to use the custom label: $feature.ASSOCADDRESS + TextFormatting.NewLine + "City Utility Material is-"+ $feature.MATERIAL

0 Kudos