Map Viewer hyperlinks cleared in popups

Jump to solution
05-11-2022 08:02 PM
WillyG
by
New Contributor III

Hi

We've got an issue when configuring popups in map viewer. We often add hyperlinks to popups so that we can launch a survey123 form from Field Maps. Often the hyperlink will randomly be cleared when you press OK for seemingly no reason. This is pretty frustrating as it can be quite a complex link and we have to re create it from scratch. 

Kind regards

Willy Gamble

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PeterHodkinson
Esri Contributor

Hi @WillyG,

I just wanted to let you know that there is an existing bug logged for this behaviour which is currently in the review stage. The details of the bug are:

• BUG-000150792: In the new ArcGIS Online Map Viewer, after editing text in a pop-up containing hyperlinks, the hyperlinks are automatically removed.

In the meantime a suggested workaround would be to edit your popups using Map Viewer Classic.

I hope this is helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZoeBroek
Occasional Contributor

@bsneller_esrinederland  Misschien toch een bug? 

0 Kudos
PeterHodkinson
Esri Contributor

Hi @WillyG,

I just wanted to let you know that there is an existing bug logged for this behaviour which is currently in the review stage. The details of the bug are:

• BUG-000150792: In the new ArcGIS Online Map Viewer, after editing text in a pop-up containing hyperlinks, the hyperlinks are automatically removed.

In the meantime a suggested workaround would be to edit your popups using Map Viewer Classic.

I hope this is helpful.

0 Kudos