Map Layer Not Updating with Source Updates

03-25-2024 11:49 AM
Labels (2)
KansasDASC
New Contributor III

Working in a FieldMaps workflow. I published a GDB to AGO with a feature class and one table with a relationship class built for both items. I could add the feature layer (with its related table) to a map and work with it as I needed. I built a form attached to the FL item and it works. However, the FL will have 3 more table relates which I have created in the GDB at the Pro level. Now the same GDB with the feature class now has 4 total table relates and I have updated the item in AGO with this. In the map itself, I'm not seeing the layer items being updated. I'd expect to still see the feature layer item, but instead of the original single related table, it would have a all 4 that were just updated, but it's not.

I toggled the refresh interval at 1 minute and waited awhile, saved the map, refreshed my browser page, etc and still it only shows the single table relate. Is there a way to refresh the map itself so that additional GDB items are added to the map, especially related items?

The workaround is that I have to remove the FL (and related table), then re-add it, and all 4 relates show in the map, but the issue is that that would also clear out the form associated with the FL in FieldMaps.

0 Kudos
0 Replies