Curious About Average Credit Usage per Month

09-06-2023 08:58 AM
Labels (3)
vg11
by
New Contributor III

Hello everyone, currently using ArcGIS Pro 3.1.2.

My question is, at your company, what is the average amount of credits that yall use per month? I know it varies case by case but I am trying to gain an understanding of what other companies experience. 

My company has a lot of information in our maps and recently, publishing as a web map and publishing tile layers, have been using a lot of credits. I understand tiles use a lot of credits... but just how many, is the question. 

I have a decent understanding of the different services and their credit cost, but I would like to know more about how other companies manage their storage and budget.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

You can get a better understanding of the credit consumption for different services and types of storage by reading this documentation

By far the most expensive cost for our organization is feature storage - we are a large organization and spend several thousand credits per month. You can get a better idea of what services are using up credits by reviewing the credits dashboard in ArcGIS Online (if you're an administrator in the organization).

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
vg11
by
New Contributor III

Thank you for the reply. We have a decent understanding of credit consumption of different services, but we are struggling to determine what a "normal" amount of monthly credit usage is. 

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Can you share how many credits your company has been using the past couple of months now that you are using AGOL alot more?

0 Kudos
vg11
by
New Contributor III

Unfortunately I do not have that information. It has varied due to publishing and deleting. 

0 Kudos