Click Pop up format different from Search bar result Pop up format for the same asset in ArcGIS online

Jump to solution
09-27-2022 12:04 PM
Labels (3)
AbiodunKaka1
New Contributor

I am encountering a problem in my webapp. Whenever I use the search bar to search for an asset in the web app, the pop-up format I get is different from the the pop up whenever I click on the same asset in the webapp. How best can I harmonize this pop up to have the same format with my configured click pop up?

click.pngsearch.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Is your search bar widget configured to look at the layer in the map, or the feature service layer directly? If the search widget it looking at the layer directly, it will pull the popup configuration from the layer's default.

If it doesn't conflict with other maps / apps out there, consider going to that layer's Visualization settings and changing the default popup to match what is in the map layer. Then the popup should look the same regardless.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Is your search bar widget configured to look at the layer in the map, or the feature service layer directly? If the search widget it looking at the layer directly, it will pull the popup configuration from the layer's default.

If it doesn't conflict with other maps / apps out there, consider going to that layer's Visualization settings and changing the default popup to match what is in the map layer. Then the popup should look the same regardless.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
AbiodunKaka1
New Contributor

Thanks your help. It works.

0 Kudos