Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Monitor 2023 - where are the extensions?

07-10-2023 09:09 PM
WalterSimonazzi_VicPol
New Contributor III

Hi Monitor team,

I used to use a few extensions available in Monitor 10.8.x they are not in 2023. 

For example, I would like to  monitor JVM processes (ArcGIS Server and Geoevent) but I can't find a way to do it. 

PS: Thanks for the 2023 version of Monitor, it's a huge improvement compared to the previous version in terms user experience and ease of use. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ReeseFacendini
Esri Regular Contributor

For a host / machine with ArcGIS Server installed, info about ArcSOCs, arcgisserver.exe, etc. is being collected automatically. Going into the host connection, click into Metrics on the right side of the blue bar, then scroll down / page through the list of metrics. There will be CPU and memory utilization.

Hope that helps.

WalterSimonazzi_VicPol
New Contributor III

@ReeseFacendini we have a custom dot net health check running in IIS. We would like to use ArcGIS Monitor to receive the response of the custom health check and configure it to distribute alerts when the parameters of the health check are outside the expected ranges. 

We are able to do it with the previous version of ArcGIS Monito (10.8) bu I can't see a way to do it with the new version.

https://xxxxxxxxxxx/healthChecks/geoevent_stream.aspx

0 Kudos
ReeseFacendini
Esri Regular Contributor

(@AndrewSakowicz correct me if I am wrong) I don't believe there is a way currently to ingest custom data feeds in Monitor 2023.

0 Kudos