Data source attribution in Unity

Jump to solution
12-12-2023 04:30 AM
DanGo
by
New Contributor

Hi,

We're displaying a static map using ArcGIS Unity SDK in a game we're developing. It uses a simple basemap with no additional elevation or layers. Now, I want to add attribution as mentioned here:

https://developers.arcgis.com/documentation/mapping-apis-and-services/deployment/basemap-attribution...

It says attribution is automatically added in some SDKs, but I can't see any in the Unity SDK, even in the samples provided. According to the documentation, "If the API you are using does not show the attribution text, you need to add it manually. " - so I have to add it manually in Unity. Is this right?

So my question is how do you get the right data source attribution text of the map you are currently displaying?

I have explored the API but could not find any.

Please help.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
and1
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi, unfortunately we do not support attribution text in game engine at the moment. So for now manually adding those text is the only solution. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
and1
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi, unfortunately we do not support attribution text in game engine at the moment. So for now manually adding those text is the only solution.