Blank workbooks keep showing up.

03-05-2024 11:59 AM
KaufmannC_Pasco
New Contributor III

Hello!

After having published my first insights awhile back (November 23). Over time these blank workbooks keep randomly showing up. Unsure of how they are being created. They show up at very odd dates and times on my profile and no one else uses or has access to the ones I create other then viewing the one published workbook.

When opening them, they load for a sec or two and then return me right back to the insights workbooks page I was just on. This is on Insights for ArcGIS Online. These do not seem to be happening in Insights for Enterprise 11.1 where I have another workbook published out.

Thank you very much for any help!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
KaufmannC_Pasco
New Contributor III

Hello Akshay!

Just an update on my end. I gave it some time after switching scheduled report to run once a day. I no longer see failed reports but I am still getting the random blank workbooks on homepage and workbooks.

KaufmannC_Pasco_2-1713220059511.png

KaufmannC_Pasco_1-1713220043168.png

KaufmannC_Pasco_0-1713220016477.png

0 Kudos
AkshayHarshe
Esri Contributor

@KaufmannC_Pasco This is interesting, I don't see any failures in the 3rd screenshot on Apri 11 when the last empty workbook was created. Are you seeing any others for failure points on March 31 and April 1?

Also, do you or anyone else have another scheduled report running? It could be another one that is failing. 

Troubleshooting these intermittent issues in ArcGIS Online is sometimes rather difficult but at this time I will recommend you contact support and create an issue.

Thanks,
Akshay Harshe
0 Kudos