In Case You Were Busy: ArcGIS Insights Webinar Series (Feb 2022) Now Available Online

03-17-2022 10:40 AM
Ian_Muehlenhaus
Esri Contributor
0 0 468

Each webinar focused on a different use case that may be more pertinent to you.

The three presenters harness the power of ArcGIS Insights to:

1. Accelerate Business
  2. Integrate Non-Spatial Data
  3. Connect with Decision-Makers

Luckily, if you were unable to attend the webinars or are just hearing about them now, you can watch them here.

Thanks for using Insights and being part of our community!

Accelerate Your Business

The Esri team and Rick Vera, Geospatial Branch Chief for the US Army Corps of Engineers Galveston District, explore how ArcGIS Insights accelerates analysis. Vera demonstrates intuitive visualization and analytics tools and shares a use case of rapid analysis for disaster response and preparation.

Integrate Non-Spatial Data

The Esri team and Keith Watkins, GIS/EAM enterprise administrator for Greensboro, North Carolina, explore how ArcGIS Insights integrates nonspatial data into analyses. Watkins illustrates how connecting an enterprise asset management system provides rich context for efficient asset maintenance.

Connect to Decision-Makers

The Esri team and Colby Free, Vice President of Operations at Airspace Link, explore how ArcGIS Insights helps you relate to decision-makers with powerful visualizations. Free demonstrates game-changing tools for reporting to executives, improving communication, and winning business.

About the Author
Hi, I'm Ian. I'm a fervent believer in the power of geospatial analytics to make the world a better place. I have an academic and research background in web map design, persuasive cartography, GIS education, and human geography. For fun, I like to write, tinker with my Raspberry Pi, and read books about quantum physics. I also love playing board games with my kids. Thanks for checking out my bio. Please let me know if I can answer any questions.