ERROR 001109 in deep learning

02-02-2022 07:59 AM
Labels (2)
haibingu
New Contributor

When I conduct the tool "Detect objects using deep learning", the "Model Definition" can not recognize the model (.dlpk) I have built in the previous step (Train deep learning model). 

haibingu_0-1643817487030.png

7 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Share a deep learning model package—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation the dlpk is a share packageis that what is needed or model definition itself

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
haibingu
New Contributor

Thanks! But I did not get your idea. 

I followed the instruction 'https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/2.6/help/analysis/image-analyst/deep-learning-in-arcgis-pro.htm' and successfully finished the ' Export Training Data For Deep Learning' and ' Train Deep Learning Model '. However, when I conduct the tool ' Detect Objects Using Deep Learning ', it pops out the error and can not recognize my Model. Do you know the reason? Thanks!

0 Kudos
DavidKramar2
New Contributor II

I run into exactly the same problems but I was using the emd file that was created during the "Train Deep Learning Model" process. The emd file exists, but no matter how many times I get through the process, it fails as soon as I try to apply the "Detect Objects Using Deep Learning" tool.

DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The package can be uploaded to your portal as a DLPK item and used as the input to deep learning raster analysis tools.

are you running it from your portal?

and if so

The model definition file can be an Esri model definition JSON file (.emd) or a deep learning model package, and it must contain the path to the Python raster function to be called to process each object and the path to the trained binary deep learning model file.

The error suggests that things can't be found

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
DavidKramar2
New Contributor II

"The error suggests that things can't be found":

If the previous tools ran, why would things not be found? I have run into this problem repeatedly. The deep learning libraries are installed per ESRI's instructions. I have seen this same error for basic Random Forest classifiers that rely on the emd files as well. It gets beyond frustrating since (on the surface) everything has been done following ESRI's instructions.

PooyaRezvan
New Contributor

Copy the training model folder to somewhere else, for example in the root of C:\, and try again.

0 Kudos
MPerry
by
New Contributor

Putting anything in the root C:\ directory is NOT a good idea.