ArcGIS Field Maps 24.1.0 Beta

02-05-2024 09:16 AM
JeffShaner
Esri Regular Contributor
4 1 505

We're kicking of February with our first release of 2024!

Currently planned for February 28th, we'll be releasing the 24.1.0 update for ArcGIS Field Maps. This release contains some very focused new additions and bug fixes.

We've opened our beta program in the Early Adopter Site. If you have an ArcGIS Online subscription, you can give some of the new features coming late this month a spin now. 

Included in the EAP site you will find:

•  Beta builds for both the iOS and Android apps. These builds can run side-by-side with production versions of Field Maps on your device.
  • Links to the EA version of Field Maps Designer that is available in your organization now.
  • Documentation topics on the new features coming
  • A user forum where you can ask questions to our development team about the upcoming features.

This is a great opportunity to exercise existing workflows with beta software as well as see what's coming next.

If not a member already, you can join here:
https://earlyadopter.esri.com/key/ArcGISFieldMaps

Happy testing!

1 Comment
About the Author
I am the Group Product Engineering Lead for our Field Apps team at Esri. I work with an amazing team building out our field solutions. Please feel free to ask me anything about ArcGIS Field Maps, Workforce, and Navigator.