Swipe widget in Enterprise 11.1

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
Labels (1)
VíctorAE
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have to use Swipe widget in a Experience Builder App in ArcGIS Enteprise 11.1, so I compiled it in ExB Dev Edition 1.14 and hosted in the web server widgets folder. 

In ExB Dev the widget works ok, but when I try use it in Enterprise it appears a message: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'useTranslation')

Any ideas of what can I m doing wrong. Is it possible to compile the widget in ExB Dev 1.14 and use it in Enterprise 11.1?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

I've seen a number of similar questions to this and I think the answer is that an Enterprise hosted widget cannot be complied in a version of Experience Builder Developer Edition higher than the version natively supported by Enterprise. So for Enterprise 11.1, you are limited to Developer Edition 1.10 or lower if you want to host a widget.

Can we get an official response from the product team on this one? @TonghuiMing 

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

I've seen a number of similar questions to this and I think the answer is that an Enterprise hosted widget cannot be complied in a version of Experience Builder Developer Edition higher than the version natively supported by Enterprise. So for Enterprise 11.1, you are limited to Developer Edition 1.10 or lower if you want to host a widget.

Can we get an official response from the product team on this one? @TonghuiMing 

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@JeffreyThompson2 Sure, you can refer to the response from Junshan.

0 Kudos
Junshan_Liu
Occasional Contributor

The widget has dependencies on the framework, so the new version widget may not work in old version portal.

0 Kudos