Survey Widget does not show public shared surveys

Jump to solution
11-16-2023 05:58 AM
MariaBonderupPedersen
Esri Contributor

The documentation says that you can embed a public shared survey in the survey widget in experiencebuilder. But the menu only shows the surveys inside my organisation. Ex. I can't find a survey made by esriTraining there is shared with public.

Is it a error in the documentation or in experiencebuilder?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks @rwrenner_esri .

Hi @MariaBonderupPedersen , 

I can confirm it is a known limitation that you can only select/embed public surveys belongs to your org in the Survey widget currently. You can use the Embed widget as a workaround for now.

We have an issue in the backlog, please feel free to raise an enhancement ticket to Esri Support to help prioritize this work.

I will contact the doc team to remove ambiguous from the doc topic.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rwrenner_esri
Esri Contributor

Hi Maria,

I'm seeing the same thing - can only view surveys within my organization, and the docs do seem ambiguous. I would recommend opening a tech support case to see if an enhancement might be considered.

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/experience-builder/latest/configure-widgets/survey-widget.htm 

rwrenner_0-1700516735056.png

ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks @rwrenner_esri .

Hi @MariaBonderupPedersen , 

I can confirm it is a known limitation that you can only select/embed public surveys belongs to your org in the Survey widget currently. You can use the Embed widget as a workaround for now.

We have an issue in the backlog, please feel free to raise an enhancement ticket to Esri Support to help prioritize this work.

I will contact the doc team to remove ambiguous from the doc topic.

ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

The doc topic has been updated to the following:

Select others' survey—Select a survey that is made by someone else in your organization and is shared with you, your organization, or the public.

0 Kudos