Show Only Selected Features on Different Page Experience Builder

Jump to solution
03-20-2023 02:35 PM
Labels (1)
outdoors_visitec
New Contributor II

I'm building an app through Experience Builder where I have different bike routes someone using the app can choose from. On the main page, I have a list that dynamically connects to the route data. My goal is to have a "Ride this Route" button that takes the user to another page that only shows that route so they can follow with their location.

Any idea on how the selected feature would be the only one shown on the other page? Bonus points if I can use a different web map source on page 2 that uses the same exact data but is symbolized differently.

I'm trying to get creative with navigating custom routes using Experience Builder. Since turn-by-turn direction isn't an option, I'm thinking of symbolizing the routes on page 2 with arrows to show direction which shows up terribly with multiple routes stacked on top of each other.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
outdoors_visitec
New Contributor II

Solution:

From the main page, select List widget.

Action > Add a Trigger > Record Selection Changes > Add Action > Map _ > Filter > Select Trigger Data > Create Condition "field name" to "field name"

Still working out the kinks with arrow symbology.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
outdoors_visitec
New Contributor II

Solution:

From the main page, select List widget.

Action > Add a Trigger > Record Selection Changes > Add Action > Map _ > Filter > Select Trigger Data > Create Condition "field name" to "field name"

Still working out the kinks with arrow symbology.

0 Kudos