Fields to Input Data not Appearing - Edit Widget Experience Builder

10-26-2023 07:08 AM
Labels (1)
RodellZorilla
Occasional Contributor

Hello, I have an Experience builder in ArcGIS Online. I had added the "Edit" widget so users can add records to a stand-alone table service (no features). This morning, the fields to enter data when adding a new record to the table are not appearing anymore (please see attached photo). I recreated the widget, and still the issue persists. I appreciate any input! Thank you - Rodell

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@RodellZorilla, thanks for letting us know. To help troubleshoot, could you please try to edit it in Map Viewer and see how it works? cc to @TianWen 

0 Kudos
RodellZorilla
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jianxia, thank you. I edited an existing record in Map Viewer and Map Viewer Classic, and the edit committed.

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks! Is it possible to share a reproducible sample?

0 Kudos
To
by
New Contributor III

Hi Jianxia,

I encounter the same problem since the Oct 2023 upgrade. I opened a tech support ticket. Case number #03471921.

Thanks for any help. This breaks existing routine workflows that staff in my org. carry out daily. A hotfix would be really appreciated.

0 Kudos
RodellZorilla
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jianxia, thank you for your message. May I message you separately to to determine how I may do that? Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@RodellZorilla @To , we figured out where the problem is and are working on it. Thanks for the case number. This is good enough for now. Will keep you updated.

WarrenKron
New Contributor

We have the exact same issue with one of our Experience Builder apps which uses the Edit widget. This happened after ArcGIS Online refreshed on October 25th.

W. L. Kron, Jr.
0 Kudos
RodellZorilla
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Jianxia, thank you for looking into it!

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

The issue is planned to be addressed on Tuesday night PST.