Experience builder zoom to function from a search not working

Jump to solution
10-17-2023 02:30 AM
Labels (1)
EdHixson
Occasional Contributor

Hi there

I have recently started using experience builder to build a really basic experience. Within this experience I am trying to allow my users to search for a Grid reference / address / asset name (all in one search0 and then when selecting the result it will zoom to this area.

I have set the search up of these parametres and added the trigger for zoom to within map (see below) but when I select the results from the search it wont zoom to. It is worth mentioning that the basemap is a custom high resolution basemap, I dont know if this plays a roll at all.

I have tried everything I can think of to fix this but have no clue why it wont work. I have another search function in the same map based on other features and it works perfectly on there.

EdHixson_0-1697534920958.png

EdHixson_1-1697534975745.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gis_KIWI4
Occasional Contributor II

@EdHixson - Could you try using "Record Selection Changes" rather than "Data Filtering Changes"

gis_KIWI4_0-1698179289873.png

Also if you want to use a Custom Scale on your customer basemap then set that within the Zoom Scale Option. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
EdHixson
Occasional Contributor

As ad add on in the 3 above, the zoom function works on MISC_Assets but now BNG or World Geocoding. I assume this is related to the basemap.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
AvivLami
New Contributor

Hi,

did you find a solution to this problem?

Thank you

0 Kudos
EdHixson
Occasional Contributor

Hi there

The solution is listed further up in this thread 🙂

gis_KIWI4
Occasional Contributor II

@EdHixson - Could you try using "Record Selection Changes" rather than "Data Filtering Changes"

gis_KIWI4_0-1698179289873.png

Also if you want to use a Custom Scale on your customer basemap then set that within the Zoom Scale Option.