Duplicate page not working in Experience Builder

Jump to solution
11-13-2023 01:19 PM
ColForbin
Occasional Contributor

I have an EB builder app in AGO where I'd like to create duplicates of the page, but when I click "Duplicate" nothing seems to happen.  I click the three dots to the right of the page name, and then click Duplicate.  Any ideas why this might not be working?

ColForbin_0-1699909472199.png

If I create a new EB app and click Duplicate it is then successful.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ColForbin
Occasional Contributor

@ShengdiZhang I solved this issue by saving a copy of the app, then deleting each widget and element one at a time, saving each time, and refreshing the browser until the Duplicate option worked for the page.  I found that once I deleted the Widget Controller element, Duplicate worked.  So my assumption is that somehow the widget controller became corrupted.  Before I deleted the widget controller I deleted every widget in the controller to rule out an issue with the individual widgets.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ColForbin ,

I cannot reproduce this issue in my own app. Not sure if a specific layout or widget causes it. Can you share your app so I can take a look?

Thanks,

Shengdi

0 Kudos
ColForbin
Occasional Contributor

Hi @ShengdiZhang , I've submitted a support request and will update with any findings.  Just for more information, I am seeing this in the developer tools console in Chrome when I click the Duplicate option:

ColForbin_0-1699970663722.png

Looking at the json for this app in ArcGIS Assistant, I assume "SMALL" is the name of the layout for small mobile device screens.

ColForbin
Occasional Contributor

@ShengdiZhang I solved this issue by saving a copy of the app, then deleting each widget and element one at a time, saving each time, and refreshing the browser until the Duplicate option worked for the page.  I found that once I deleted the Widget Controller element, Duplicate worked.  So my assumption is that somehow the widget controller became corrupted.  Before I deleted the widget controller I deleted every widget in the controller to rule out an issue with the individual widgets.

0 Kudos